About the role
Full Time (Part time positions considered for the right applicants)
CCPC is a registered NDIS provider and has specific expertise in the area of Psycho-social disability. We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about having a positive impact on the lives of people and their families and is motivated to work in a person-centred organisation. The position will provide the successful applicant with a diverse caseload and the opportunity to work with an innovative and passionate team. A large part of our current client group consists of people with significant psycho-social disability who are currently testing their NDIS eligibility.
To be considered for this position you will need to:
Current AHPRA registration
Well-developed organisational, interpersonal and communication skills as required to liaise with the community, consumers, other health services and professionals
Current driver’s license and willingness to travel on the Central Coast for work purposes
How to Apply:
* All applicants should send their CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Short listed applicants will be asked to consent to a National Police Check and obtain a Working with Children Check.
Keiran Booth – Partners In Recovery Manager
Ph: 02 43652294
EOI - Clinical Governance Committee
Central Coast Primary Care (CCPC) is seeking one (1) General Practitioner and one (1) Allied Health Professional to join our Clinical Governance Committee.
The role of the Committee is to ensure effective and accountable systems are in place to monitor and improve the quality of health services provided by CCPC. The Committee reports to the Board through our CEO.
Responsibilities of the Committee include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that clinical systems, up-to-date clinical policies and frameworks are in place.
- Making sure that systems are in place to ensure that health professionals engaged are suitably qualified and experienced for the clinical work to be undertaken.
- Review the organisations’ responses to clinical incidents, adverse clinical events and consumer complaints about health services provided by CCPC and make recommendations as required to the CEO or Board of Directors.
- Proving high level assurance to the CEO and Board that an appropriate clinical governance structure and framework is established and functioning effectively.
Ideally you will have a passion for Clinical governance and contributing to a Not-For Profit organisation that believes in strengthening community through effective health and community services. A desirable criteria would be a strong interest and experience in Mental Health.
To express your interest, please return this completed form with a copy of your resume by 5pm Monday 11th September 2017 to Zona Gabriel, Programs Manager, email@example.com
For any queries, please contact Zona Gabriel on 0431 624 631 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychologist(s) - Casual Positions
We are seeking registered psychologists to support people with the treatment and management of mental illness. Positions are available at our Kanwal rooms which operate Monday to Saturday and are based on the Wyong Hospital Grounds. The role is casual employment for between 1 and 3 days per week, and CCPC provides the referral stream and administrative support. Psychologists are remunerated for all rostered hours.
To be considered for these positions you will need to be a fully registered Psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
How to Apply
*View the Job Description (JD – Psychologist)
*All applicants should send their CV and a short cover letter to Renee@ccpc.com.au.
*Short listed applicants will be asked to consent to a National Police Check and obtain a Working with Children Check.
Enquiries: Zona Gabriel (02) 4365 2294
Closing Date: 5pm Friday, 6th October 2017