The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
We can help you with all aspects of the NDIS. Central Coast Primary Care are connected with all the key stakeholders in the NDIS jigsaw – and we can help you work through it.
Don’t have an approved plan?
We can help you to form an application to ensure you get the best possible outcomes.
Have an approved plan, but need help to make it work?
We can help with Support Coordination through our network of specialist community workers and Allied Health Providers, such as Psychologists, Dietitians, Exercise Physiologists, Podiatrists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Social Workers, Developmental Educators and Physiotherapists.
We can provide Plan Management help as this is quite a difficult area. We can also provide Homecare and Lifestyle Supports.
Not sure if you qualify?
We can help you through the process as well.
Contact us today, and we can connect you with the right person.
General Inquiries phone 02 4365 2294
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know what you need, contact our specialists directly
NDIS Coordinator, Phillip Snell 02 4365 2294 or email email@example.com
Phillip has 15 years experience in the Disability Sector.
NDIS Support Coordination, Call our team. Stephen Crouch, Elisa Jensen, Mel Duffy, Nicole Preston, Gail Murray, Debbie Haynes or Susan Bate on 02 4365 2294
NDIS Plan Management, Call Debbie Yates 02 4365 2294
NDIS Direct Supports, Call Debbie Yates or Jaimie Robinson 02 4365 2294
For a 10 minute overview of NDIS planning – go to youtube and search for CCPC NDIS.
We are an approved provider for the following categories:
- Assistance with Daily Life
- Assistance with Social and Community Participation
- Coordination of Supports
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Improved Relationships
- Improved Health and Wellbeing
- Improved Life Choices
- Improved Daily Living Skills
- Assistive Technology
- National Disability Insurance Scheme: http://www.ndis.gov.au
- For more information about the NDIS, please go to NDIS FAQs
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Ready: http://www.ndis.gov.au/ndis-ready
- People with a disability: http://www.ndis.gov.au/people-disability
- Families and Carers: http://www.ndis.gov.au/families-carers
- Participants: http://www.ndis.gov.au/participants
- Register for NDIS news and updates: http://www.ndis.gov.au/news